- In Central Admin > General Application Settings > Manage the Analytics Databases:
- On the Manage VisualSP Analytics Databases page, confirm the Enabled checkbox is checked, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Ok.
- You will see the following message:
TroubleshootingProblem: You click on "View Analytics Report" and you receive a "Sorry, this site hasn't been shared with you" message. This means you are not logged into Central Admin with the correct account. To see which account you need to use, follow these steps:
- From Application Management, click on View all site collections
- Hover your cursor over the current web application and select Change Web Application:
- Select the SharePoint Central Administration site collection: