When using the VisualSP Online Installation Wizard, to provide support for New Experience (Modern UI) pages you must add the VisualSP Online Extensions application (visualsp-online.sppkg) file to the SharePoint App Catalog and mark it as available to all sites. To do this, follow these instructions.
- Click here to download visualsp-online.sppkg
- Visit your Office 365 SharePoint Admin Center
- Go to Apps > App Catalog
If you already have an App Catalog created, the App Catalog link will open up your App Catalog site collection. It will look like this:
If you don’t already have an app catalog, here are instructions for creating one.
- Click on the Apps for SharePoint link in the quick launch. Your page will look like this:
Note: You must be using the Classic view of this library; if it is displaying in Modern view, switch to Classic view.
- Click Upload and select the visualsp-online.sppkg you downloaded in step 1.
- Check the box for Make this solution available to all sites in the organization and click the Deploy button:
A successful installation will look like this:
If you receive an App Package Error Message stating, “Deployment failed,” as shown here, simply delete the .sppkg file and repeat steps 5 and 6 to redeploy.
- Run, or return to, the VisualSP Site Collection Configuration Wizard and complete the installation.