- Rich HTML
Image Media TypeIf you are storing your images in a SharePoint document library or image library, here are the steps for capturing the image URL:
- Select the image
- Click Copy link:
- Change the share configuration to "People with existing access".
- Paste this URL into the URL or Path to Help Media window
- Click the Preview button to verify image is correct
Rich HTML / Walkthrough
- The process is the same for Rich HTML and Walkthrough Media Types.
- Rich HTML: Scroll down to the Rich HTML control and click Insert > Image.
- For a Walkthrough, click on the Walkthrough Builder tab (or click on the Switch to Walkthrough Builder button), and in the Content control click Insert > Image.
- Paste the image URL into the Source field. Image description and Dimensions are optional. Click Ok.
- The image will appear in the window.