Question: Is there a way to have a help item auto-load only once per day?
Solution: Currently there are 2 behaviors you can configure for an auto show on load help item:
- the number of times a help item will auto-load
- limit the auto-load to a certain date range
Limiting it to once per day is not available. However, here are some possible workarounds:
- You can limit where the help item appears by using a URL filter.
- You can use a banner which will stop appearing after the user clicks the 'x'.
- Make it an inline help item and configure it to pulse to draw their attention. It can also be configured to disappear after it has been clicked.
- Make multiple copies of the help item, make it auto show 1 time, and set a 1 day start and end date.