- In your OneDrive or SharePoint library, select the MP4 file
- Click Copy Link
- Change the Share options to People with existing access
- In you Help item editor, select Video as the media type
- Give the Help item a title and optional description
- Paste the link you copied in Step 2 into the URL or Path to Help Media window. Delete the part of the URL AFTER mp4, including the question mark.
- Click the Preview button to confirm the video plays properly
- From the Group drop-down menu, select the heading under which the Help Item will be listed
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Save
embedding the video, or linking to it from OneDrive or a SharePoint document or site asset library. These instructions will cover linking directly to a MP4 file in OneDrive or SharePoint.
Updated on June 9, 2020