You may display a video as a Help item, either by storing the video in Stream and embedding the video, or linking to it from OneDrive or a SharePoint document or site asset library. These instructions will cover linking directly to a MP4 file in OneDrive or SharePoint.
- In your OneDrive or SharePoint library, select the MP4 file
- Click Copy Link
- Change the Share options to People with existing access
- In you Help item editor, select Video as the media type
- From the Icon drop-down menu, select Video
- Give the Help item a title and optional description
- Paste the link you copied in Step 2 into the URL or Path to Help Media window
- Click the Preview button to confirm the video plays properly
- From the Group drop-down menu, select the heading under which the Help Item will be listed
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Save
Embed a YouTube video
To use a YouTube embed code in a Help item, select Custom EMBED or OBJECT Tag as the media type and paste the YouTube embed code in the Url or Path to Help Media window.