For quick editing of the Help items in your online environment, you can export the Help item JSON file and then quickly and easily edit the file using a text editor.
- Open the Help panel and click on the hamburger menu and select Manage My Subscription.
- Click the Help Items tab:
- Filter the Help items anyway you choose by using the column filters:
- When you are satisfied with your filter, select all items:
- Click the Export Selected Items button at the bottom:
This will export the Help items as a JSON file, which you can then edit using a text editor.
- At the bottom of the Help item gallery window, click on Import Items
- Browse for the file you just edited
- Check the box to Overwrite existing items
- Click Import
The All Help Items view with its import and export functionality is really a powerful feature when you’re trying to make changes across many Help items.