For quick editing of the Help items in your on-prem environment, you can export the Help item XML file and then quickly and easily edit the file using a text editor.
- Go to the VisualSP Farm Hub (the root site collection for VisualSP in your environment)
- Go to the Gear icon -> site settings -> VisualSP Settings -> Manage VisualSP Help Items:
- Click on Export Help Items:
- You will Export all locales in the XML file format:
- Save the XML in a convenient location
Once saved you can use a text editor to open the file and do a find and replace to make quick updates to your Help items.
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above
- Click on Import Help Items:
- Browse to select the file you just edited. By default, Overwrite Existing Items will already be selected. Click Import:
- The system will then import the Help items:
You will receive a message letting you know how many items were changed. Click OK.