When you use a video from a streaming service like Microsoft Stream, there is an embed code you need to grab that you will use in the creation of your Help item.
- In your Microsoft Stream application, open up the video you would like to use in your VisualSP Help item:
- Click on the Share icon located below the title of the video:
- The Share dialogue box will appear. Click on the Embed tab:
- The Embed tab will display some configuration settings and an embed code:
- Copy the embed code:
- In your VisualSP Help item edit window, select Custom EMBED or OBJECT Tag as the Viewer / Media Type:
- Scroll down and paste the embed code into the URL or Path to Help Media window:
Click the Preview button to confirm the video will play.