You may be in a situation where you have more users than licenses. One way to quickly and efficiently assign licenses to the correct users is to import your users directly into the VisualSP Help System. Users who aren’t assigned a license will still see the free content available on the VisualSP Help System, however they won’t see any of the paid content that is part of your subscription.
- The first step is to enable Block New Users in your subscription. Request this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name and we will configure this setting for you.
- Create a .CSV file containing the email addresses of the users you wish to allow. Your CSV file must have an Email, FirstName, and LastName header with a value for each field in each column.
- Visit the Manage My Subscription area.
- Click the Users tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Import Users button.
- Click Choose File and select the CSV file you created in Step 2.
- Set the Unblock Blocked Users toggle to Yes.
- Click Import.
Your list of names will be added to the list of Subscription Users.
Clicking on Export Active Users will export the complete list of Subscription Users as a CSV file. You can then use Excel to manipulate the data anyway you wish.