If you have more users than licenses, you can restrict who can see licensed content by importing a list of Subscription users and configuring your subscription to Block New Users. These are the step you need to take.
First, we will need to configure your subscription to Block New Users. You can view how this is configured in your subscription by clicking on the hamburger menu in the Help panel and going to Manage My Subscription > Manage Subscription and scrolling down to the Users section. This tab isn’t editable by Subscription Administrators. If this field is toggled to No, you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to configure this for you.
Next, you will need to upload a list of Subscription users. To do so:
- Create a .CSV file containing the email addresses of the users you wish to allow. Your CSV file must have an Email, FirstName, and LastName header with a value for each field in each column.
- From the Help panel hamburger menu, go to Manage My Subscription > Manage Subscription
- Click the Users tab
- Click the Subscription Users tab
- Click the Import Users button
- Select the CSV file you created in step 1.
- Set the Unblock Blocked Users toggle to Yes.
- Click Import.
Now only users who are in the Subscription Users list will see licensed content in the Help panel.