Scenario: You would like to add a help item to an element that is already on the page but don't want to clutter up the page by using an inline icon or a button.
Solution: Use a transparent button to highlight the element without getting in the way:In the example above, the call icon in the Outlook app scope is made to flash. Follow these steps to make your own flashing transparent button.
- Follow these steps to create a button, but with the following changes:
- Position the button over the element you would like to highlight.
- Make the button background and text color transparent by moving the transparency sliders all the way to the left.
- Click the Show Pulse toggle to Yes.
- Preview your help item and make adjustments as needed.