Draw attention to an inline help icon or button by making it pulse, then make it disappear after it has been clicked.
- In the Editor window, scroll down to the Inline Help section:
- Click the Enable Inline Help / Tooltip toggle to Yes.
- Click the Customize Icon/Button toggle to Yes.
- If you would like to show the inline help as a button, click the Show As Button toggle to Yes.
- If you would like the icon or button to pulse, click the Show Pulse toggle to Yes.
- Adjust the Pulse Duration.
- Click the Remove Icon After View toggle to Yes to control whether or not the icon disappears after being clicked.