VisualSP provides SharePoint Online and Office 365 end users on-demand and in-context help and guidance. To see how it works and how it can help your team, get the 30-day free trial.
- Click on Start a Free Trial.
- In the form fields, enter your First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Phone Number, and Business Email Address.
- Click NEXT.
- Pick your platform, number of users, the reason you are trying VisualSP, and your timeframe. Then click START MY FREE TRIAL.
- On the next screen, you can invite up to 5 users to join you in evaluating VisualSP. VisualSP will send notifications to the email addresses you have just entered, inviting your team members to participate in the free trial.
- Under Where will you be using VisualSP help? select either SharePoint Online or SharePoint On-Premises, and enter your host address. If you need help, click on the question mark icon to open a page explaining where to find your host address.
- Click Submit.
- On the next screen, to install the VisualSP Online Browser Extension, click on Install Browser Extension.
If you cannot install the browser extension, instead, click on Can’t use a browser extension? The second option, Download Site Collection Configuration Wizard, will open underneath. To install VisualSP for Site Collections, click on Download Site Collection Configuration Wizard button.
If you clicked on Install Browser Extension button, follow the steps on this page: Install the VisualSP Online browser extension.
- If you clicked on Download Site Collection Configuration Wizard, follow the steps on this page: Install VisualSP Online on a SharePoint site collection.