Confirm that VisualSP has been deployed to this particular web application.
- In Central Administration:
- Go to System Settings > Manage Farm Solutions.
- Click on the sharepointvideos.visualsp.wsp solution.
- Look in the Deployed To section
- In IIS:
- Locate the web application on which VisualSP Analytics is not working.
- Expand the _vti_bin folder. confirm that there is a folder inside it named SharePointVideos.VisualSP.
- Expand the SharePointVideos.VisualSP folder and confirm that there is a file inside it named Analytics.svc.
Special Case: When attempting to access the VisualSP Analytics page, you see the following errors in the browser's console:The following errors may indicate an issue with your Alternate Access Mappings for that particular web application, especially if it has changed since VisualSP was installed.
In IE 11 var xmlHttp = new XMLHttpRequest(); xmlHttp.open('GET', '/_vti_bin/SharePointVideos.VisualSP/Analytics.svc/GetJobSchedulerUrl?nocache='+(new Date()).getTime(), false); xmlHttp.send(null); window.location.href = JSON.parse(xmlHttp.responseText); X Invalid character
In Chrome: VM533:1 [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/. VM534:2 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 2 at JSON.parse ()
error.aspx?ErrorText=The Web application at <WEB_APPLICATION_URL>/_