If you need to un-install VisualSP for any reason, run the VisualSP installer again and choose the Uninstall option.
- On the Welcome screen, click next.
- On the System Check screen, if all system checks pass, click Next to continue. If it encounters issues, correct them and run the installer again. Click Next when all items pass the system check.
- On the EULA screen, read the End User License Agreement. If you accept the license, click the checkbox to indicate your acceptance and click Next.
- On the Repair, Upgrade, or Uninstall screen, select Uninstall and click Next.
- On the Feature Deactivation screen, check the box to Deactivate VisualSP Features. If you will be reinstalling VisualSP, it’s safe to leave it unchecked.
- On the Confirm Installation screen, click Next to begin uninstalling VisualSP.
- When VisualSP finishes uninstalling, click OK, and Close.
Note: All of the media (videos, help documents, help screenshots) populated in the VisualSP Farm Hub site collection will still remain. You can go ahead and delete the data and/or the site collection completely if you don’t need it anymore.
See also: De-Activate VisualSP from On-Prem
To get more information on the VisualSP Help System, please don’t hesitate to contact us: