Here are some troubleshooting steps to take if the VisualSP Help tab doesn’t appear in your browser.
The Help tab doesn’t show up
- Has the extension been activated?
- Was the extension pushed via Group Policy? if so, add the following string to the 3rd party cookies section: [*.]visualsponline.azurewebsites.net
- In your browser’s security settings, make sure that third party cookies are not blocked
The Help tab doesn’t appear on Modern pages but it appears on Classic pages
- Check that the app catalog gives visitors Read Access
- Confirm that visualsp-online.sppkg has been added to the SharePoint App catalog
The Help tab doesn’t appear in IE
- Check this Support article
The Help tab doesn’t appear in the Teams web app using the Edge browser
- Microsoft has implemented some script security in Teams that locks us out of Teams when paired with Edge. We’re trying to address it, but it’s out of our hands for now.
The Help tab suddenly disappears
- Clear cache through the browser settings
The Help tab doesn’t show up in to-do.office or home.dynamics.com
- We can’t support to-do.office.com because they block all external scripts. We are not supporting Dynamics at this time.